The library is located on the lower level of Truman College in room L625.
- Checkout books to take home
- Use course textbooks in the library
- Find research articles
- Read magazines and newspapers
- Quietly study
- Use computers (Internet, Microsoft Office) and WIFI
- Print documents and make copies (.10/page)
The Fall 2014 hours of the library are:
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30am-9:00pm
- Friday: 7:30am-3:00pm
- Saturday: 8:30am-3:30pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
All of this is FREE to you as a student at Truman College!
You can browse books, use a computer, or study quietly ANY TIME the library is open.
If you have any questions, please ask a librarian. We are happy to help you!
Use the links or menu above to learn more about the library and its services.